Poison – Sapphire Grain Bait – 10 x 150g sachets
Sapphire Grain Bait is a specially formulated single feed bait containing cut and whole wheat with Brodifacoum. It appeals to both rats and mice.
- Active ingredient is Brodifacoum
- Sapphire grain is a single feed bait
- Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g grain sachets
- This product can be purchased without certification.
How to use:
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 2 x 25g of Sapphire Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
To bulk buy poison at a better price please see the following links about obtaining certification & other products:
- Think Wildlife CRRU – Information & Links
- Sapphire Grain – Single Feed Bait – 5kg Tub or 20kg Sack
- Sapphire Paste – Single Feed Bait – 5kg