KC5000 Disinfectant – 10ltr
KC5000 is a concentrated cleaner for poultry, pig and cattle houses.
The strong cleaning action and its high hydrophobic power allows KC 5000 to successfully attract and trap all kind of dirts, including spores of parasites such as coccidosis.
KC 5000 contains compounds with physical cleaning power and wetting agents.
- Diseases of Poultry Order and the Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order – 80 Millilitres To One Gram Disinfectant
- General Orders – 50 Millilitres To One Gram Disinfectant
The missing link in coccidiosis control!
- very effective on the most resistant form of oocysts: sporulated oocysts
- formula based on phenol
Use biocides with precaution. Before any use, read the label and the information concerning the product.
Directions for use:
- Start with the usual cleaning and disinfecting procedure, using for example an alkaline cleaner followed by disinfection.
- Let it dry.
- Spray a 4% solution of KC5000 abundantly on the floor until the floor is wet (0,4 L/m²). Spray feeders and drinkers and all surfaces that might come in contact with the birds/pigs or cattle.
- Close the doors and let dry to allow a minimum contact time of 2 hours.