Aigle Parcours 2 ISO Neoprene Wellington Boots (Unisex)
With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 ISO boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The foot is kept firmly in place thanks to the fitted cut around the ankle. This is the warm, adjustable version, with a lining that offers comfort and fantastic insulation.
Handmade in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft boots in the French workshop.
- Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Wide calf: Adjustable gusset to fit calves.
- Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Neoprene: Benchmark insulation in foam rubber
- Adjustable gusset to fit all calves
- Tri-density rubber sole – Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel
- Insole made of shock-absorbing foam –
- Insulating Neoprene lining.
- Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
- Lining: Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating.
- Insole: Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating.
- Outsole: Lugged sole in tri-density rubber, offering cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.
Size & Fit
- Boot weight : 2480 g
- Shoe upper height : 40 cm
- Heel height : 1.2 cm
- Calf depth : 41 cm