VIROCID is amazingly effective at very low dilutions (0.5 – 1%)
A general purpose & cost effective disinfectant. Virocid works against ALL micro-organisms; bacteria, viruses, fungi and spires.
It is hospital grade according to the EPA registration in the USA. VIROCID has a long residual action and can be applied in a versatile way.
The worldwide success of VIROCID is based on these characteristics:
- “hospital grade” disinfectant
- highly efficient to kill bacteria, spores, viruses and fungi
- residual action
- no resistance
- very low dilution rate
- extremely economical cost- in-use
- versatile usage: spraying, foaming, fogging, booth dips, wheel dips
- active at all temperatures
- effective in hard water (even sea water)
- effective in presence of organic matter
- safe for equipment (neutral pH) and environment friendly
VIROCID® offers at least two times more protection than other disinfectants, it also offers a wide application range for the daily disinfection of:
- animal houses and material
- animal transport and materials
- storage and processing rooms for feed and food
- food transport
- boots and wheels via dipping baths
Tested and registered worldwide (EN, AFNOR, DEFRA, DVG, EPA). Listed by the United Nations’ FAO against Avian Influenza H5N1.