Rat Glue Book with Fold Lines (Rat & Mouse Glue Board)
- The folding design allows the product to be easily placed in a number of different ways not previously possible with traditional glueboard designs, including around pipework
- The design makes the product both effective and economical, and the addition of hazard markings around the edges increases visibility
- Colours may vary
Rat glue boards are manufactured to solve problems that have got out of control quickly. All other options for rat control must be considered before glue boards are used.
- Strong-hold glue for effective control of a rat infestation.
- Glue boards that can catch multiple numbers of rats.
How to use Rat Glue Books:
- Place each glue board along runs where there are signs of rodent activity.
- Ensure pets and non-target animals are unable to gain access to the boards.
- Check glue at least twice a day for captured rodents – quickly despatch and dispose of humanely.
- All glue boards must be removed once infestation has been eradicated.
- Glue boards should be disposed of safely, either by incineration or covered appropriately to avoid accidental trapping of non-target species.