Nipple Drinkers – Green
The Nipple Drinkers help to eliminate cross infection via the water supply. They are ideal for taking birds from day olds up to adult and each drinker will supply approximately 250 birds. The drinkers can be used indoors or in the release pen and the flat shape means they can be easily stored at the end of the season.
Each drinker has 10 nipples which can be easily changed and have a flow rate of up to 100 ml per min. The water is controlled by a reliable Rainbow valve with a safety shut off. They have fixing lugs on the side or can be left to oscillate to help stimulate the chicks.
5 drinkers in a in a full box
Nipple Drinker Key Features:
* Eliminates cross contamination of disease through drinking water
* Suitable for chicks and adult birds
* Keeps bedding dry – reduces bedding and labour costs
* Nipples oscillate when in use encouraging drinking and reducing boredom, thus reducing feather pecking
* Rainbow valve keeps water at a constant level
* Strong & durable plastic
* Approved by Defra & Freedom Food
* Fitted with 360 degree nipples