Interkokask Disinfectant – 10 ltrs
Interkokask is a veterinary disinfectant with a special formula which includes Chlorocresol, a lipid solvent that breaks through the protective triple outer protein/lipid/chitin layers found in many pathogens and parasites, including bacteria, enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, fungi and protozoa such as Cryptosporidium and coccidial oocysts.
- Interkokask known not to be corrosive at recommended ready-to-use dilutions.
- DEFRA approved
- Proven against coccidiocis, bacteria (salmonella), viruses (avian influenza), red mites, worms & more
- Can be used on all rearing equipment
- Can be applied by foaming lances, sprayer or knapsack
Interkokask is ideal for use in:
- Poultry and Game Bird Layer houses & buildings.
- Free Range layer barns
- Layer cages
- Cattle and calf sheds
- Pig housing and farrowing crates
- Horse stables and yards
- Dog kennels and yards
- Footbaths (Footcheck recommended)
View the product PDF here: Interkokask
Interkokask should be sprayed onto a cleaned and dry surface using low pressure equipment to avoid splash back.
High pressure spraying equipment: Adjust down to a max of 1000 psi (70 bar), or if possible 300 psi (20 bar) to reduce spray “bounce-back” during application to walls. Use a “wide angle fan spray nozzle.
Knapsack spraying equipment
Use a “wide angle fan spray nozzle”. Apply a minimum of 100 ml solution per square metre on concrete and other smooth surfaces to ensure surfaces are thoroughly wetted. Wooden or porous surfaces should be saturated and may require up to 400ml solution / m2
Instructions for use:
- Remove animals and clean the housing thoroughly.
- Rinse all spray and mixing equipment thoroughly with water prior to use.
- Make sure that all traces of previously used chemicals are removed.
- Adjust the sprayer to deliver the required dilution or pour INTERKOKASK into the sprayer’s tank (bucket if using a knapsack sprayer) and dilute with approximately 5 x that volume of clean lukewarm/warm water, mix thoroughly to make a pre-dilution. Add further cold clean water until the sprayer is filled to the required level. Please note that in cold weather, warm water MUST be used to make the initial dilution with Interkokask to avoid potential crystallisation of product.
- Apply the diluted product to the cleaned, dry surfaces of the empty animal house with suitable spraying equipment
- Cryptosporidium: Treat the floors and walls up to a minimum of 2 metres.
- Walls above 2 metres and ceilings should be treated only if advised. Spray all equipment and built-in parts.
- Bacteria/Viruses/Fungi & all others: Treat the whole house.
- The buildings and equipment should be treated for 2 – 24 hrs and after the building is dry, re-equip and re-stock.
USE BIOCIDES SAFELY:
- When using and working with concentrated disinfectants do not eat, drink or smoke.
- Avoid contact with eyes skin and clothing and do not enter building immediately after use of product.
- Buildings should be allowed to dry and be thoroughly ventilated and aired before stock or staff re-enter the building.
- Wear the recommended protective clothing & PPE; equipment as shown &; recommended below:
- Breathing protection: Full face mask,
- Hand protection: Protective rubber gloves e.g. Nitril
- Eye protection: Full mask
- Body protection: Chemical-protective clothing.
- Wash hands after work.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL & PRODUCT INFORMATION BEFORE USE.
ALWAYS FOLLOW MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS.
A MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) FOR INTERKOKASK® IS AVAILABLE
UK DEFRA Approvals:
- General Orders 2% 30 mins
- Poultry Orders 2% 30 mins
- DVG (German Veterinary Association approved rates): Disinfection of Protozoa 2.0% 2 hrs