Harkila Pro Hunter Ridge GTX Boots
The Harkila Pro Hunter Ridge boots weigh 830 grammes per boot. They have a tall shaft of 10” and a broad last. The upper is made from 2.2 mm nubuck leather, and the soles are semi-stiff Vibram® Campos, which ensures good grip. The boots also feature a shock-absorbing midsole, for comfort even on very rugged ground. The Pro Hunter Ridge boots have a fully waterproof GORE-TEX Ultimate membrane, which is stronger and more hardwearing than previous membranes. The boots also have a steel eye for attaching gaiters, to prevent wear to the laces.
- 10 inch
- Suitable for rocky terrain
- Vibram sole unit with shock absorbing midsole
- XS trek™ rubber compound for traction and durability
- Ultra-durable lining
Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane in a very high quality.
Warm, durable and breathable natural product.
High-tech specialised sole promising a comfortable, ergonomic stride.
Materials & Care
- Weight: 830g ½ pair EU size 43
- Last: Wide fit
- Sole System: Vibram® Campos
- Sole system type: Semi-stiff
- Shank: P.P. lasting board
- Footbed: Arneplant
- Upper: Nubuck leather 2.2mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Ultimate
We also supply a great range of socks – Shop here!