Game Holding Block – 6kg Tub
High quality feed blocks developed to assist in retaining birds as well supplement their wellbeing. All ingredients are sourced from UFAS and Red Tractor Assured suppliers.
Each block has been manufactured to ensure a continuous supply of energy and proteins to supplement natural and commercial feeds, with a specially formulated spice attractant to encourage retention. The blocks have a hardness and durability allowing free access without over consumption.
The quality bucket has a rim on the base making it easy to remove the inner section so the birds can peck at the block when hung.
6 kg tub.
THE CONVENIENT DURABLE BUCKETS ALLOW A CHOICE OF FEEDING METHODS IN THE FIELD
The method below provides protection from the weather and vermin. If desired the product can also be removed from the bucket and used in another feeder.
- Use the bucket as a feed dispenser.
- Do not remove the lid.
- Cut round the inner ridge of the plastic base to expose the feed.
- Leave feed exposed on ground for a short time for birds to become familiar.
- Hang by the handle just off the ground to allow the birds to peck from below.
- Recommended height from the ground:
Pheasant 15-22 inches (35-55cm)
Partridge 10-15 inches (30-35cm)
- Turn bucket upside down and cut a circle out of the base with a sharp knife.
- Turn bucket right way round and hang from your desired fixing or branch.