We will remain open and carry on as normal for as long as we can.
We are closely following Government advice and have introduced stringent and rigorous cleaning and hygiene procedures across our office and warehouse.
- We will continue to work hard and do our bit to keep our country going.
- We will keep our website working, social media channels up to date, and keep the Collins Nets office open as long as it is safe to do so.
- We will continue to fulfil and deliver your orders as usual, with extra hygiene care taken in all areas.
- We are staying optimistic and are encouraging everyone to support each other at such an unusual time.
- We are now limiting visitors and non-essential business visits to Collins Nets. Please place your orders online or over the phone. We are still operating a next working day delivery service where possible.
We have been trading for over 30 years
COVID 19 has and will continue to have an impact on all of our lives and livelihoods. But we have made it through turbulent times before, and we will do everything we can to ensure we are trading as normal as much as possible.
We will continue to keep an eye on the situation and make further adjustments to our action plan if and when necessary.
The health and well-being of our team, family and community are of utmost importance to us.
Please get in touch
If you have any questions please give us a call 01308 485422 or email email@example.com – We are open 7.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. We are also contactable via our Website, Twitter, Google, Facebook & Instagram.
Keep up to date
Please take care & stay safe