Telescopic Rescue Drysuit – First Responder
The Telescopic Rescue Drysuit is a lightweight nylon suit, also known as the First Responder. It is a popular choice for the Fire & Rescue services and other water agencies who need a reliable drysuit that can be used by more than one user.
The Telescopic system allows users with a height variance of up to 15cm (6 inches) to fit in to the same suit.
All our surface drysuits for water rescue are designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Standard features include:
- Latex neck & cuff seals
- Integrated Latex Socks
- Telescopic System with Internal Adjustment System
- Lightweight Nylon Upper in Yellow
- HD Nylon in the Legs.
Optional Extras are available for all Collins Drysuits.
- Yamamoto Neoprene Neck & Cuff Seals
- Silicone system Neck & Cuff Seals
- Latex or Fabric Socks
- Purofort or Bekina Safety boots
- Rear or Front Entry Zip placement
- Reinforced knee and seat pads
- Materials to suit your requirements
- Zipped Cover or Velcro Zip Cover
- Convenience Zipper
- Reflective Badges e.g ‘FIRE’ or your branch name e.g ‘KENT FIRE & RESCUE’
Please see the PDF of the Pockets & Seals here!
Collins surface rescue dry suits are known for their unbeatable quality & durability. They are comfortable and reliable for people working in water.