Technical Rescue Drysuit
The Collins Technical Rescue Drysuit is a telescopic design front entry drysuit. It is usually made in high tenacity nylon and heavy duty polyester.
This suit is a popular choice by fire and rescue services for the guys that are trained in technical rescue.
The suit features an internal adjustment system with Velcro tabs to secure the front part of the suit thus eliminating the crotch strap which can be seen as a snag hazard.
All our surface drysuits for water rescue are designed and manufactured in the U.K.
Standard features include:
- Latex neck & cuff seals
- Integrated Latex Socks
- Front Entry Zip with Velcro Flap Cover
- Telescopic System with Internal Adjustment System
- Reinforced kneepads
- Reflective Taping on the Cuffs
- 2 Standard Badges
Optional Extras are available for all Collins Drysuits.
- Yamamoto Neoprene Neck & Cuff Seals
- Silicone System Neck & Cuff Seals
- Latex or Fabric Socks
- Purofort or Bekina Safety boots
- Rear or Front Entry Zip placement
- Seat Pad or Elbow Pad reinforcement
- Materials to suit your requirements
- Reflective Taping
- Reflective Badges e.g ‘FIRE’ or your branch name e.g ‘KENT FIRE & RESCUE’
Please see the PDF of the available Pockets & Seals here!
Collins surface rescue dry suits are known for their unbeatable quality & durability. They are comfortable and reliable for people working in water.
For further information on our range and specifications please download or view the PDF here: Collins Drysuits
Find out your size here: Drysuit Size Guide
Made to measure Drysuit Form can be downloaded here: Rescue Drysuit MTM