WHAT IS REDSTIM?
- Redstim is a nutritional aid to promote a good start for day old chicks.
- The product is a blend of vitamins, amino acids and electrolytes which is sprayed onto starter crumb prior to chicks being placed.
- Redstim comes in powder form, which when mixed with warm water readily dissolves.
- When applied onto the crumb, Redstim stains the feed red, this attracts the birds to peck at the crumb, which in turn gets the product into the birds digestive system.
APPLICATION RATE OF REDSTIM:
- The dilution rate is 20 litres of water to every 5 kilos of Redstim powder .
- For every 10,000 birds, you will require 3.4 kilos of Redstim mixed with warm water.
Suitable for Game and Poultry
Take a look at the PDF document of key product info here: