HJ Hall ProTrek Extreme Merino Socks are sure to keep your feet warm, attracting the highest HJ Hall heat retention rating in the ProTrek range.
A large part of this heat retention is achieved thanks to the use of Merino wool as a staple element of the sock material as this durable natural fibre offers warmth as well as comfort with its very soft feel on the skin and moisture management. This last quality involves the socks wicking perspiration from the surface of the skin of the feet for greater comfort and increased hygiene.
HJ Hall ProTrek Extreme Merino Socks derive further comfort from the use of terry loop pile throughout the socks to give increased protection against impacts on the ground and padding between the foot and the interior of the walking boots.
Made in Great Britain!
HJ Hall’s extensive experience and research has identified that, for performance socks, the key features are heat retention and moisture dissipation. The ProTrek range has been tested, showing how they perform at keeping in body heat, ensuring that your feet remain comfortably warm regardless of the outdoor environment. The higher the rating, the greater the heat retained.
ProTrek Extreme Merino Sock Features:
- Merino wool high-performance natural fibre offers comfort, warmth and moisture management
- Full terry loop pile for legs and feet
- Lace guard prevents chafing from lace area of boots and shoes
- Flex zone prevents ruching effect at front of foot
- Arch support is elasticated to keep socks in place and support foot arch
- Ankle bracing offers support to area prone to problem and keeps socks in place
- True sizing: Each size spans maximum of 2.5 shoe sizes giving accurate fitting for more comfort
- Made in Britain in Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Material: 42% Merino wool, 42% Acrylic, 11% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Heat retention rating: 9.5 (highest ProTrek rating: 9.5)