The new Clu-Briter Sport contains a brighter LED which shines up to 700 mtrs and is powered by lithium ion batteries contained within the handle making it the brightest and best model ever.
The Clu-Briter Sport has a camouflage design and is lightweight with a rubber grip for comfortable handling. It is IPX4 splash proof and shockproof so will last the test of time and is also fitted with a everlasting LED.
This can be charged from the mains, USB or vehicle so is always ready for use.
- Duration 3 hours continuous beam & 15 hours on low beam
- Beam 700 metres
- Battery 3.7v 3600mAH Li-ion Battery
- Bulb CREE LED
- Weight 550g
BENEFITS OF THE CLU-BRITER SPORT
- LED – Upgraded LED giving a higher Lumen output and performance
- BATTERY – Upgraded to a Li-ion battery instead of NiMH
- Cost – Nickel metal hydride batteries are less-expensive technology compared to Lithium-ion.
- Weight – NiMH batteries are larger and heavier than Li-ion batteries.
- Power – Li-ion and NiMH batteries can actually hold a similar amount of power, but the lithium-ion cells can be charged and discharged more rapidly. Lithium-ion batteries are less affected by memory loss than NiMH batteries
- COVER – The process for overlaying a camouflage finish on torches is much higher than a plain finish.
- USB – This model also has the facility to charge from a USB connection along with the mains and vehicle option.