CID 2000 – Cleaner – Acidfier – Sanitiser
CID 2000 has a triple action:
- Cleaning of the drinking system
- Removing both organic and inorganic (scale) dirt
- Optimizing the pH-level of the drinking water
CID 2000 is composed of stabilized hydrogen peroxide, organic acids and stabilizers.
Biofilm inside water line can block the nipples, reduce the pipe flow by 70 to 80% and hence reduce the water flow from the drinking system considerably. The biofilm can “harbour” a lot of micro organisms. It adversely affects vaccines and vitamins administered through the water. High pressure flushing and chlorination will not remove it.
CID 2000 will release the biofilm and dissolve it.
Scale can also harbour micro organisms and can equally block the nipples and reduce the water flow. A 2% dilution will remove the scale in 12 – 24 hours contact time.
Directions for use:
1. For cleaning the drinking water system / at sanitary stop:
- Use CID 2000 at a dilution of 2%
- Contact time: 4-6 hours
- Rinse thoroughly with potable water afterwards.
2. For acidification and decontamination of the drinking water:
- Use CID 2000 at a dilution of 300-400 ml per 1000 L of drinking water (0,03-0,04%) for 2 to 3 days per week or every other day, or during high risk periods 3 to 4 consecutive days.