Jobs at Collins Nets
Would you like to join the Collins Nets team?
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Assistant.
Our sales assistants must be customer focused with a friendly and helpful approach, keen to learn and have the ability to use their own initiative and work as part of a team.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers and provide advice covering our wide range of products. An empathy with the rural community would be an advantage. We manufacture and supply to a range of markets that mainly concentrate on the Fisheries, Golf Courses and Game Rearing industries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Assistant will be a motivated, driven sales person with proven experience.
Some key attributes include:
- The ability to work as part of a team towards both group and personal targets
- The ability to up-sell and cross-sell a variety of products
- An honest interest in Country Life, Game Rearing and the Shooting Seasons in the UK
- Experience in sales or a background related to these mainly rural industries we supply to.
- Willingness to learn & ‘muck in’ with the rest of our small team
Collins Nets can offer you:
As a part of this company you will have the opportunity to become part of a small, friendly team focused on delivering excellent service.
- A permanent position in a small long running local business.
- Full training will be provided
- The job will also involve learning some net making skills during the quieter season (Nov-Feb)
- Hours of work are 7am – 4pm – Monday-Friday.
Please email email@example.com with a C.V. or call 01308 485422 and ask to speak to Ollie or Dawn for more information.