Think Wildlife CRRU – Information & Links

It has been recognised that there is a need to address the concerns surrounding the responsible use of rodenticides and the need to ensure that rodenticides are used correctly and in ways that will minimise the exposure of wildlife.

New stewardship label products will start to be phased into the supply chain from July 2016Professional pest controllers, farmers and gamekeepers purchasing stewardship label products will require proof of competence at point-of-sale.

This can be either a certificate from an approved training course on rodent control or, until December 2017 for farmers, up-to-date proof of membership of an assurance scheme whose audited standards include a requirement for safe and effective rodent control. To find out the latest CRRU approved certification and farm assurance schemes please see the Think Wildlife website.

Here is the link to the CRRU Code of Best Practice PDF – View & Download!

One of the most important things for you (our customers) is to know how to obtain the certification required:

If you would like to get ahead of the game and you already have proof of certification or your farm assurance scheme membership please email or post them to us along with these forms:

  • CRRU Approved Certification Declaration (CLICK HERE) – This is anyone with Proof of Competence Certificates
  • CRRU Aligned Farm Assurance Scheme Declaration (CLICK HERE) – This is for anyone with an approved Farm Assurance Membership Scheme number

As we find out more information we will update this document and our website accordingly.

Hopefully this helps with some of the confusion & provides a little bit more information.

CN 🙂


Leave a Reply